PTO REGISTRATION, COUGARPASS OR SUPPLY FEE PURCHASING AND THE SCHEDULE PICK UP FAST PASS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PTO REGISTRATION AND COUGARPASS/SUPPLY FEE PURCHASING WILL BECOME AVAILABLE AT SCHEDULE PICK UP.
AT SCHEDULE PICK UP YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE COLLECTING YOUR STUDENT'S SCHEDULE:
- PAY YOUR SUPPLY FEE OR PURCHASE YOUR COUGARPASS
- REGISTER FOR THE PTO
- TURN IN YOUR IMMUNIZATION FORMS TO THE NURSE
- COMPLETE YOUR INFOPASS REGISTRATION
- SETTLE ANY OUTSTANDING OBLIGATIONS FOR CAFETERIA, LIBRARY, iPADS
WANT TO SKIP THE LINES AT SCHEDULE PICK UP?
- Bring Proof of Residency with you to schedule pick up including your July or August electric, water or gas bill. **EVERYONE MUST COMPLETE THIS STEP AT SCHEDULE PICK UP!**
You can skip the following steps at Schedule Pick Up, if you complete them in advance:
- Complete your infosnap / PowerSchool registration -- the district sent registration emails with links in early July
- Purchase your CougarPass or pay your school supply fee at North PTO Web Store
- Register with PTO at cmsnpto.com
- Make sure your student's immunization records are up to date -- if not email or fax the school nurse your student's immunization records
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax 214-496-7103
- No outstanding fees for cafeteria, technology(iPad) or library
PLEASE NOTE: ALL FAMILIES WILL HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE TO SHOW PROOF OF RESIDENCY, BUT COMPLETING THE STEPS ABOVE WILL REDUCE YOUR WAIT TIME IN PICKING UP THE SCHEDULE.